Now Scheduling Safe and Convenient Online Counseling!
As we are all dealing with the impacts of COVID-19, Lisa Baker Counseling is open and ready to assist you in getting through these uncertain times.
Currently, we have moved to a mainly virtual counseling environment, but still remain committed to serving our community. As such, we are offering counseling services via HIPAA compliant video conferencing. This move is temporary; however, online counseling sessions will remain an option going forward.
Whether you have transportation restrictions, young children at home, or other limitations that prevent you from coming into our office for your counseling session, Lisa Baker Counseling is here for you!
Our services range from online marriage counseling and online couples counseling to online Christian counseling, including working with adolescents, teenagers, families, and adult individuals. All of the services we have been offering in-person are now offered virtually!
The benefits of online counseling are:
- The ability to expand your choice of service provider
- More convenient counseling options including location and time
- Reduces the overall cost and time of therapy due to not having to drive to and from an office.
- Ability to have real-time monitoring and reduces the wait time for scheduling office appointments.
- Increased availability of services to homebound clients, clients with limited mobility, and clients without convenient transportation options.
Appointments are affordable and readily available. To learn more about our virtual therapy services or to schedule your appointment today, please call us at (727) 475-7273 or complete the consultation request form on this page.
We look forward to learning more about you and the challenges you are facing, and are ready to assist you in your journey!